A volunteering campaign for Harvest Hope Food Bank.
About This Campaign
Your group will help with a project to sort and package food items to be distributed to clients.
Subject: COVID-19 Prevention at Harvest Hope
We are so thankful that you have chosen to volunteer at Harvest Hope! Your work helps us to ensure no one goes hungry.
Before you (and your team) volunteer at Harvest Hope, we would like to share the preparations we are taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 or Coronavirus.
Please DO NOT:
- Attend your volunteer shift if you aren’t feeling well, especially if you have a fever or cough.
- OR if you or someone close to you have been to countries on the CDC watch list: cdc.gov/travel.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering our facilities and during your visit.
- Wave at a friend or new acquaintance rather than hug or shake hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth if you sneeze or cough, and then promptly wash your hands.
- Follow updated best practices by going to CDC.gov.
If you are showing signs of sickness while visiting our food bank, you may be asked to leave.
Please share with all individuals who will be volunteering at our food bank.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We look forward to having you join the fight against hunger in our community!
Location / Venue
- Add to Calendar
- 2220 Shop Road
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Mar 17, 2020 01:30 pm to
- Mar 17, 2020 03:00 pm
Campaign to Support Harvest Hope Food Bank
Harvest Hope is a hunger relief organization that provides vital food assistance to neighbors in need across 20 counties in South Carolina.